Friday 31 May 2013

Day One

The group has arrived safely and completed Day One activities. Weather a bit hotter than back home, but everyone is well. Yes, we are drinking lots of water to keep hydrated.
Unfortunately, unable to upload any photos due to bandwidth.

"Cambodia is a better place than I imagine." Kyleson Yeo

"I have learn to bath using well water instead of normal tap water." Kassandra

"I have learnt how to adapt to new surroundings and I have to appreciate whatever things that is given to me" Shariffah

 Send-off at Changi Airport by Mdm Heng
 During transit at Da Nang, Vietnam
 Arrival at Siem Reap International Airport
  
 Arrival at homestay
 
 The Boy's Room


 First taste of home-cooked Khmer food

Visit to Wat Thmei - brief on the "Killing Field"
 Stupa with skulls recovered from the "Killing Field"
 
 Visit to the Artisans d'Angkor to appreciate the retoration work for all the ancient temples

No comments:

Post a Comment